Why you should contact me?
You don’t need to have any specific reason to send me an email
- You never know when you’ll need the help of a designer. And in those situations, it’s always better to talk to someone you already know a little bit. Building a relationship takes time. The best time to send an email to me is now. “Hi, nice website” will do. :)
- You need a second pair of eyes. Send me a piece of what you’re currently working on and 1, 3, or 7 questions – I’ll gladly share my pair of eyes with you. For free. I work as a designer, but I can also read, write, scroll, and click. :)
- Let me recommend you. Every now and then, someone asks me for help that I can’t provide. In those situations, it’s much nicer to recommend someone than to simply respond with “I can’t help you.” Do you design, code, test, or write? Contact me. As yourself or as a company. Regardless of whether you’re a junior, senior, or CEO.
- Sometime while reading this website, you thought “I would like to work with this guy in the future.” Tell me that in an email instead of inviting me to connect with you on LinkedIn.
- You need a full‑time in‑house designer. I’m your man.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.